If you’re wondering about the most susceptible areas for a home intrusion, your primary entry and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. With that being said, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors are vital tools for home security packages in South Bend. Although the technology has been around for decades, you might be amazed at what ADT sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are included in each ADT package, no matter if you opt for a no-frills setup or the most state-of-the-art system with indoor and outdoor cameras and complete automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you can avoid having to worry about your equipment being installed correctly.
The foundation of your door and window alarm sensors is a simple, yet functional two-part magnetic contact. One side is attached to the surrounding frame, and the other is mounted right to the window or door. You close your access point and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is armed and an entry point opens, the joined contacts move apart and your alarm is tripped. However, these newer devices can do much more than merely activate your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In South Bend
At the forefront of your property’s protection, window and door alarm sensors offer a range of perks, like the following:
- Set off the alarm: These sensors trip your high-pitched alarm when a door or window is opened with the system armed.
- Immediate alerts: Would you like to know what’s happening at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You can get immediate notifications right to your cell phone whenever a component is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will be given an update as well. Your home will be safeguarded, no matter where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Program your security components to function in a complementary fashion. You can have your lights switch on or direct a camera to begin recording whenever a window or door sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm sound, you’ll be able to see who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They utilize a low-profile, streamlined design that complements any interior. You even have the ability to install fully recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Choice of connectivity: Select from wired or wireless devices based on your type of installation. No matter your choice, your property will be better protected.
More useful than previous iterations, window and door sensors in South Bend are able to be expertly integrated into your complete home security system.
Request Your Modern Home Security System In South Bend
How would you like to have versatile window and door alarm sensors in South Bend that enhance your protection and connect right to your home’s automation? That is what you will find when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we might do for you, place a call to (574) 241-6763 or fill out the form on this page.