A Professionally Monitored South Bend Flood Detector Alerts You To Water Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that can cause significant water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a South Bend monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to early indications of water leaks with a loud alarm and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In South Bend?
You never expect to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now an indoor swimming pool. Fortunately, a South Bend flood detector will identify leaking and water infiltration before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks have a tendency to occur when you're away from home. When your South Bend flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
ADT Control App Makes Your South Bend Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re home, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored South Bend flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when excessive water is detected.
- Unlock doors remotely and turn off alarm systems for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Make the call to (574) 241-6763 today or submit the form on this page for your free quote.